Shortcut Navigation:


Working America Health Care

Working America wants to make sure you and your family have access to good, affordable health care.

9 Demands of the 99%

February 7, 2012

Americans across the country have spoken up. We’re sick and tired of a country that only works for the 1%. What do you think we need to do to make America work for the other 99%?

Unemployment Insurance Extension

On February 17, Congress passed an extension of unemployment insurance.

Simple Questions

March 15, 2012

Big corporations think they matter more than you do. From the Citizens United decision to "corporate personhood" they are grabbing more power-at the cost of citizen power. Across the country, corporate-funded state legislators are rushing to push through bills that would limit your right to vote.

Enough is enough. Tell our state legislators that it's us they need to be looking out for-not corporations.

Speaker Boehner: Reject Bullying Tactics

January 18, 2013

Working men and women have paid their fair share, now is the time to preserve social programs not reward Wall Street with tax breaks.

That’s why we need to tell Speaker Boehner to support a solution that is not made on the backs of the middle class.

Extend Unemployment Insurance Now!

Thanks to your help, we were able to call on Congress to pass a clean two-month extension of unemployment insurance (UI) benefits in December. This meant that families didn’t have to worry about how they were going to keep a roof over their head and put food on the table during the holidays.

Become a Super Activist!

Sign up here to become a super activist!